Neighborhood Home Care provides quality services that consist of highly trained staff from diverse Medical and Behavioral Health settings. We are committed to delivering exceptional care under challenging circumstances. Our staff will assist clients with connecting with available health and social resources in their communities.
Our goal is to provide an alternative to inpatient hospitalization and assist clients in their efforts to transition safely from the hospital setting to their respective community.
In coordination with local community resources, the coordination of complimentary services will be offered to communities in need of organizing:
Referral / Intake Line (781) 592-0511 Fax (781) 592-1427 270 Union Street, Suite 313 Lynn, MA 01901
Referrals Call: (781) 592-0511
- Allied Health Training (Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aide Training)
- Blood Pressure Screenings for the Elderly & Disabled Individuals
- Diabetic Education/Support Group
- Sickle Cell Disease Education/Support Group
- Early College Awareness for Inner City Youths Living in Undeserved Communities (Parent Focus)
About Neighborhood Home Care
Call: (781) 592-0511
Fax: (781) 592-1427
270 Union Street, Suite 313
Lynn, MA 01901
Office Hours: Mon-Fri. 9 A.M to 5 P.M